[This program is self-funded]
Invitation to apply for Human Resource Development Program in Biotechnology 2018
It is my pleasure to announce the Human Resource Development Program in Biotechnology, which will provide fellowships for lab/research training at the National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (BIOTEC), Thailand for year 2018. The Announcements, application, more detail of the program are attached herewith. This information can also be found on BIOTEC website at http://www.biotec.or.th/EN or download at https://goo.gl/Y2zwsm.
Deadline of application submission is July 15, 2018.
- Application Form from Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical Check from Medical Check Sheet
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Motivation Letter
- A copy of academic transcript and diploma/ master degree certificate (legalized)
- Official academic transcript (legalized)
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Certified copies of all relevant academic qualifications.
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to BIOTEC as host university selection.
- FINAL decision from BIOTEC.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than June 25, 2018.