[This program is self-funded]
Warm greetings from Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD)!
We are pleased to announce that nomination (deadline has been extended to 15 May 2018) and application for Semester 1, 2018-2019 is now open (click here for factsheet).
Our website is here: http://www.ubd.edu.bn/ad mission/international-exchange /ubd-student-exchange-programm e/ and our flyer: Semester Exchange 2018-2019 Flyer
Please find the nomination and application information for exchange students as follows:
(UPDATED) 15 May 2018 (Rolling basis)
Nomination (Online Only)
Application Deadline (By Email Only)
1 June 2018
Please kindly note that we no longer accept hard copies.
1. Completed at least one year of full-time study at one of UBD’s partner universities;
2. Nominated by the International Office (or equivalent) of home university;
3. Achieved a minimum of CGPA 2.5 (out of 4.0) or 3.0 (out of 5);
4. English proficiency of IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 550 or equivalent.
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Motivation Letter
- A copy of academic transcript and diploma/ master degree certificate (legalized)
- Official academic transcript (legalized)
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Certified copies of all relevant academic qualifications.
Application Phase 1 (by 1 June 2018)
- Email the completed application form (click here).
- Modules available: Please click here for Semester 1, 2018-2019 modules.
- Email a clear scanned copy of passport photo page
- Email certified true copies of:
- Latest academic transcript
- Latest English proficiency test score
Application Phase 2 (After Accepted by Faculty in UBD)
- Email a copy of completed medical check.
Application Phase 3 (After Medical Check Passed)
- Email a copy of medical insurance valid in Brunei for duration of study in UBD.
- Email a copy of flight itinerary (recommended arrival date: 21 July 2018).
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Universiti Brunei Darussalam as host university selection.
- FINAL decision from Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than May 11, 2018.