[This program is self-funded]
It is our great pleasure to inform you that the International Center of Tokushima University, Japan, will hold the International Summer School 2018 “Get Together in Tokushima, Japan!”” (ISST) from August 6 to 13, 2018. This program aims to develop and promote student exchange with Universitas Gadjah Mada. International Center of Tokushima University would like to host your undergraduate students in our summer program.
International Center of Tokushima University receive more than 40 applicants, we will have to choose attendants based on nomination ranking.
Only students who are able to speak either Japanese or English are eligible to apply for this program.
For further details, such as program schedule, program contents and other personal expenses, please refer to the tri-fold Flyer.
Deadline: Application forms must reach us no later than May 9, 2018 (Japan Time).
Activities start from August 6 to 13, 2018.
As for the financial support for this summer school, though we charge each participant 20,000 JPY, TU will cover most of the tuition for the summer school, the expenses for accommodation, and official social gatherings during the program.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Letter of Nomination issued by Home University
- Colored copy of passport
- Copy student card
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Fill in the Application Form
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Tokushima University as host university selection.
- FINAL decision from Tokushima University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than May 3, 2018.