[Scholarship is offered for this program]
The NUS Enterprise Summer Programme 2018 is pleased to invite you to participate in their 13th edition of the programme. NUS Enterprise Summer Programme immerses high-calibre students from around the world in an intensive two-week introduction to the innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem of Singapore and Southeast Asia. Through a combination of lectures, conversations with entrepreneurs, cross-cultural immersion learning activities, ideation and pitching sessions, as well as visits to business and government organisations, the programme helps to forge social and academic bonds between international ans Singaporean students.
For more information on the programme and reviews by past participants, please visit their website: http://enterprise.nus.edu.sg/educate/summer-programme
Admission deadline: April 24, 2018
Date of program: 8-21 July, 2018
SGD2500 for up to 5 students
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Letter of Nomination issued by Home University
- Colored copy of passport
- Copy student card
- Certificate of Health Insurance (for six months)
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Apply to the NUS official website https://mysurvey.nus.edu.sg/EFM/se/543BE5C23A21A21C
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to National University of Singapore as host university selection.
- FINAL decision from National University of Singapore.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than April 18, 2018.