[This program is self-funded]
Our Birmingham International Summer School offers you the chance to study in the Heart of England, at a top institution and a pioneering university.
You will experience an extensive social programme introducing you to some of the traditional aspects of British culture along with the opportunity to interact with other students in a fun and lively environment.
Join the Birmingham International Summer School this year and experience a truly global university.
- Early Application discount deadline: 20 March 2018
- Application deadline: 22 April 2018
- Payment Deadline: 6 May 2018
- Read the Entry Requirements page and the BISS Programmes page carefully to check whether you meet the requirements for your chosen programme of study.
- Please check whether you should contact your university’s International Office before submitting your application.
- When applying, you will need to upload an official transcript of your grades in English. Please note that your application will not be assessed unless you have included a transcript. If you are applying for either British Cultural Heritage or Film & Media, a University certificate of registration will be sufficient.
If you have evidence of English Language proficiency at this stage (see the Entry Requirements page for a list of proficiencies) please upload this with your application.
- Complete the online application with your details. Please ensure that you check all of the details are correct before submitting your application.
What happens next?
You will receive an email confirming that we have received your application.
Your application will be processed by the University Admissions Office, and you will be contacted directly regarding the outcome.
Should an offer be made you will be required to meet all conditions before you can be accepted officially onto the programme.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue online application through website.
- FINAL decision from University of Birmingham.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than April 12, 2018.