Welcome to the University of Taipei!
Following the University merge of two existing campuses in Taipei City, The University of Taipei is established in 2013 and committed to be an university with international reputation. The urban-based institute has many defined academic disciplines and seeks to have far-reaching knowledge impact in the world on fields including art, science, education, public affair, and sports science. Many alumni from the legacy colleges and graduate schools before the University merge have been empowered by our education and have become leaders in every area. For the most recent 5 years, published articles from two campuses have been cited internationally for several thousand times reflecting our academic contribution. We are looking forward to strengthen our research in all areas and contributes more for human well being though education. University of Taipei is located in a vibrant international city Taipei with two campuses located in the center of the city and Tien-Mu neighborhood. I would like to sincerely invite you to visit our campus and facilities, inquire about the academic programs and research activities, and participate in the dynamic community.
Applying for International student by Elite Study in Taiwan Program (ESIT) in University of Taipei (UT) application process is from April 1th, 2018 to June 10th, 2018.
More information please see the link:
http://www.esit.org.tw/taiwan. consortium.universities/info/s n/114
- Tuition fee waiver (ESIT only)
- There is scholarship up to NT 120,000 per year after application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to University of Taipei as for host university selection.
- FINAL decision from University of Taipei.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than March 6, 2018.