[This program is self-funded]
The University of Warwick study abroad program is open to students from across the disciplines. Founded in 1965, the University of Warwick has quickly established a reputation as one of the top universities in the UK, consistently placing at or near the top five in national rankings. It has gained its high standing through excellent teaching and research, and by recruiting very qualified students from the UK and abroad. This reasonably-priced exchange program at Warwick will integrate you fully into the university’s academic and social life, and you will experience the university just as you would if you were a British student. It is an excellent way to taste British education and culture. The university campus, situated just outside the city of Coventry, about 100 miles northwest of London, houses over 10,000 students and is a significant cultural center in its own right. You will have easy access to lively local towns and to the countryside of the Cotswolds, while high-speed Virgin Trains link Coventry to central London in fifty minutes.
For further information, please go to: https://warwick.ac.uk/study/studyabroad/inbound/
Information Sheet: https://warwick.ac.uk/study/studyabroad/partners/informationsheet/
Term Dates: https://warwick.ac.uk/study/termdates/
Module Catalogue: https://warwick.ac.uk/services/aro/dar/quality/modules
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=550, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to University of Warwick as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from University of Warwick.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than April 13, 2017.