[Scholarship offered for this program]
Call for applications for mobility grants for BACHELOR STUDENTS FROM INDONESIAN PARTNER UNIVERSITIES to A4U UNIVERSITIES is still open.he grant covers most expenses during mobility: 1.100 Euros for travel and 800 Euros per month for subsistence.
Guidelines: KA107 2017 Call Guidelines for Bachelor and Master students and Applicants guide Bachelor
• Learning Agreement Learning Agreement for Bachelor and Master students 2017
• Colored copy of passport
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Enrollment from faculty
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs, UGM)
• Letter of Recommendations from academic advisiors
• English Language Proficiency Test Results (Min. IELTS 6, TOEFL iBT 88, TOEFL ITP 530)
• Passport-size Photo (3 pcs, 3×4 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal selection.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application and make the applicant ranking.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue to fill Online Application Form to Anadolu University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Anadolu University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than March 16, 2018.