[Scholarship is offered for this program]
We are pleased to announce that Osaka University is inviting applications for Osaka University Exchange Program for 2018. We are accepting a few full-time undergraduate and/or graduate students from your institution under the student exchange agreement between Osaka University and your institution.
Osaka University Fact Sheet (A) OsakaU_Factsheet_2018-19
Before you apply, please read carefully the application guide: (C) Application Guide for Students_2018 Fall
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
• Japanese Language proficiency (*if any)
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue online application through website.
4) FINAL decision from Osaka University.