[Scholarship is offered for this program]
For further information please visit: (1)_A_Guide_to_Exchange_Programs_at_Kyoto_University
Kyoto University International Education Program (KUINEP)
Kyoto University General Exchange Program (GE)
Before you apply, please read carefully the submission checklist: (6)_Submission_Checklist
• Application Package (3)_Form_1-1_1-2_Letters_of_Recommendation
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• Official academic transcript
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, please refer to: (5)_Portrait_Photo_Requirement)
• JASSO Scholarship Form (4)_Form_for_JASSO_Scholarship
• For KUINEP: English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.0 and over level of English proficiency is desirable)
• For GE: English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.0 and over level of English proficiency is desirable) AND Japanese language proficiency (Min. JLPT N1 or above)
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue online application through website.
4) FINAL decision from Kyoto University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than January 26, 2018.