[This program is self-funded]
Apply to study for one or two semesters at Victoria University in Melbourne, Australia.
If your home university is one of our exchange partners, it may be possible for you to study with us through our Student Exchange program.
Program sheet: Victoria University Partner Fact Sheet 2018
For further information, please go to: https://www.vu.edu.au/study-at-vu/study-abroad-exchange-in-melbourne/apply-to-study-abroad-or-exchange
• Curriculum Vitae 1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=550, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Victoria University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Victoria University
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than December 11, 2017.
• Curriculum Vitae
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.