[Scholarship is offered for this program]
Application for exchange in Aleksandras Stulginskis University is now open for UGM Students!
For further information, please go to: http://intern.asu.lt/en/information-for-incoming-erasmus-students/
Spring semester – first Monday of February – 15 June
5600 EUR (Total ERASMUS grant for travel and living expenses)
Application Guideline: http://int.asu.lt/socrates/nauddoken.html
• Application Form (full-filled and print) http://intern.asu.lt/en/erasmus-application/
• Learning Agreement Learning-Agreement
*) list of course offered: http://18.104.22.168/erasmus/ERASMUS_dalykai_viesam_naudojimui.aspx
• Colored copy of passport
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Enrollment from faculty
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs, UGM)
• Letter of Recommendations from academic advisiors
• English Language Proficiency Test Results (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 79 or IELTS 6.0)
• Passport-size Photo (3 pcs, 3×4 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal selection.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application and make the applicant ranking.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue to fill Online Application Form to Aleksandras Stulginskis Universityas for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Aleksandras Stulginskis University University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than October 31, 2017.