KOREATECH sends about 200 students a year overseas through various programs such as exchange student, language program and global project, and overseas internship. By attracting foreign students (undergraduate, graduate, exchange student, language program student), KOREATECH fosters global leaders with an international mindset.
COURSE OFFERED IN ENGLISH
(KOREATECH) 2017-Spring English course list
• Application Form (KOREATECH) Undergraduate Exchange Student Application Form
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
• Korean language proficiency (*if any)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Korea University of Technology & Education (KOREATECH) as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Korea University of Technology & Education (KOREATECH).
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than November 6, 2017.