[This program is self-funded]
Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City and Can Tho University, in collaboration with AUN Student Affairs Network Secretariat (Universiti Utara Malaysia), and the ASEAN University Network (AUN) Secretariat, will organize the 6thASEAN Student Leaders Forum (ASLF) with the theme: “Commitments and Actions toward the Prosperous ASEAN community.” and the 2nd AUN-SAN Meeting in Ho Chi Minh City and Can Tho City, Vietnam on 05-09 December 2017.
It is our honour to seek your kind cooperation to nominate at most 3 student leaders from your university’s Student Government body (or its equivalence) and to nominate 1 Vice President of Student Affairs (or its equivalence) to participate in the 6th ASLF and the 2nd AUN-SAN Meeting on 05-09 December 2017 in Ho Chi Minh City and Can Tho City, Vietnam.
Invitation letter: 01 Invitation letter – Student Leaders Forum 2017
• Registration Form
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Ho Chi Minh University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Ho Chi Minh University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than October 27, 2017