[This program is self-funded]
Being the oldest university in Taiwan, established since 1895, University of Taipei (UT) with more than a hundred year of history in education has been contributing plentiful influential achievements in the development of the nation. Since its affirmation of reestablishment after August 2013, UT began a significant reform to endeavor for the excellent education with global view, continue to attract top Taiwanese students and international participants in line with our current mission to be a world-class research university. Many alumni from the legacy colleges and graduate schools have been empowered by our education and have become leaders in their area.
UT faculty members have been invited to be Minister of Education, Minister of Sport Affair Council, and President of National Academy for Educational Research, representing UT’s intellectual contribution to national policy of Taiwan. In 2013, UT received award from Springer for the highest viewed publication of the world in 2013, representing the strongest academic impact on international readership, leading ahead the rest of universities in Taiwan. UT Currently offering 56 bachelor, master and doctorate degree programs in 5 colleges. UT values international diversity, which greatly enriches global view of all students and sets a connecting platform of international career development for future leaders. UT seeks to exert far-reaching knowledge impact to the world on fields including art, humanity, science, education, public affair, and sports science.
UT is located in a vibrant international city with two campuses located in the political hub of Taiwan and Tien-Mu neighborhood adjacent to Yangmingshan National Park in Taipei. We are looking forward to strengthen innovation from research in all areas and to contribute more for human wellbeing.
Program Guideline: 106-02臺北市立大學來臺研修生申請申請須知Application Guidelines for Visiting Student in University of Taipei」106.09.30
• Application Form 106-02研修生申請書visiting students application106.09.27
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
• Medical Examination 04.「Medical Examination Requirements for Short-Term Students短期研修健康檢查表(丙表Form C) 」106.02.24
• 03.「Authorization for Emergency Medical Treatment緊急醫療授權書 」106.02.24
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to University of Taipei as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from University of Taipei.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than October 20, 2017.