[This program is self-funded]
National Central University (NCU) is a university with long-standing traditions in Taiwan. Founded in Nanjing in 1915, NCU was the leading academic center in the Southeast China; the phrase “North the Peking University; South the Central University” at that time revealed the significance of NCU. NCU was later re-established in Taiwan in 1962 and started the development on the basis of Geophysics. After our endeavor over 50 years, NCU has expanded its school size and had great achievements both in academic and research development. NCU is now one of the leading universities in Taiwan.
Fact sheet: NCU Incoming Exchange Fact_Sheet_2018-2019
February – June 2018
• Application Form Application Form for Exchange Student
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
• Certificate of Health Insurance (at least 6 months)
• Copy of Student ID Card of Home University
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to National Central University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from National Central University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than October 31, 2017.