[Scholarship is offered for this program]
As to the programme itself: NUPACE offers a unique and flexible curriculum consisting of Japanese language instruction, Japan area/intercultural studies and a wide range of courses in the student’s major field of study. In principle, the medium of instruction is English. Provided that students meet the minimum requirement of fifteen credits per semester, they are free to design their own curriculum, balancing their interest in Japanese language and Japan area/intercultural studies with their desire to pursue their ‘major’ or independent research. Guided research is also available as a study option. Furthermore, students who are proficient in Japanese are eligible to register for any course offered to degree-seeking students at Nagoya University.
For further information:https://nupace.iee.nagoya-u.ac.jp/en/
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Nagoya University and continue your online registration as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Nagoya University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than September 15, 2017.