[Scholarship is offered for this program]
The Fostering ASEAN Future Leaders Programme (FAFL) is an ASEAN-Korea Cooperation Project between the ASEAN university Network (AUN) and Daejeon University.
This programme offers exchange scholarships for 20 undergraduate students from ASEAN student to study at Daejeon University, the Republic of Korea (ROK), the scholarship includes tuition fess, room and board, round-trip ticket, basic medical insurance and living allowance (USD 300 per month) for one academic year.
More information: Application Package & Information FAFL 2017-2018 , ASEAN Student Handbook 2017
August – December 2017
• Application Form 1. Application Form – FAFL 2017-2018
• 2. Statement of Intent to Return Form – FAFL 2017-2018
• 3. Medical Questionnaire – FAFL 2017-2018
• 5. Scholarship Condition Agreement – FAFL 2017-2018
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor 4. Reference Form – FAFL 2017-2018
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Daejeon University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Daejeon University.
Please send all documents above in 3 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than June 19, 2017.