[Scholarship is offered for this program
CASEUF Summer Program, which will be in session in early August 2017. The Spring Program in March was very successful thanks to your cooperation. All students were diligent and they very much contributed to the program success. Thank you for nominating those excellent students.
Program brochure: 2017 CASEUF Summe Program Flyer(1)
1 – 12 August 2017
• Application Form SpringProgram_Application_Form(1)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Fukuoka Women University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Fukuoka Women University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than May 15, 2017.