[This program is self-funded]
The International Summer Program (ISP) at Konkuk University is a two-to-four-week-long summer program that provides a great opportunity for international students wishing to learn about Korea and experience its culture. The program is suitable for all students, but is particularly valuable to those having a general interest in Korea. During their summer vacation, students can now gain an understanding of this vibrant country that is considered as a global economic and cultural powerhouse and a gateway to the world.
Program Brochure: 2017_KU_ISP_Brochure
For further information, please visit: http://summer.konkuk.ac.kr/
1680000 KRW (2 week)
2370000 KRW (4 week)
Scholarship: 200000 KRW (2 week), 300000 KRW (4 week)
• Application form 4-1.2017_KU_ISP_Application_Form
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Copy of international health insurance with coverage in Korea
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Konkuk University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Konkuk University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than May 19, 2017.