[This program is self-funded]
Tamkang University’s “Triple Objectives of Education”, which include globalization, information-oriented education, and future-oriented education, were established by the Founder of Tamkang University, Dr. Clement C. P. Chang. Dr. Chang states that “since TKU’s founding, these Triple Objectives have formed the primary direction for TKU development”. TKU’s ultimate goal is to serve the broader community by providing its graduates with cross-disciplinary knowledge and international perspectives.
Program sheet: 1. TKU Information Sheet 2017-18
• Information Sheet 6. TKU Incoming Exchange Students Scholarship Guidelines
• Application Form 5. Application Form_TKU Incoming Exchange Students Scholarship for the First Semester of 2017-2018
• Application Form 2. TKU Application Form for Exchange Students
• 3. TKU Consent to Provide Personal Data
• 4. Dormitory Application Form 2017
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL iBT 61 or IELTS 6.0 or equivalent)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Tamkang University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Tamkang University.