[This program is self-funded]
Chinese Language & Culture Immersion in Taiwan is an intense program designed by the Language Center in NCU. The curriculum includes listening, speaking, reading and writing and we also offer some tutorial hours and field trips for the participants to get to know about Taiwan culture and be able to practice what they learn in the real world. The emphasis for our program is to build up a student’s overall Chinese ability. When participants enter the program, they are tested on their Chinese level and put into a course that best matches their needs.
For further information, please visit: http://www.oia.ncu.edu.tw/culturalImmersion
July 3rd to July 21st,
July 3rd to August 4th, 2017
→ A certificate with 3 credits (6 ECTS) or 5 credits (10 ECTS)
→ Tailor-made Chinese classes
→ 3-days Cultural Trip to the Eastern Taiwan
The curriculum includes listening, speaking, reading and writing. We also offer some tutorial hours and field trips for participants to get to know about the Taiwanese culture and be able to practice with what they have learned in the real world. The emphasis of our program is to build up a student’s overall Chinese ability. When participants enter this program, they will take the Chinese entry level exam and will be assigned to different classes based on their performance.
1. Fee: Early Bird Price USD 1500 (Before 15 April)
Normal Price USD 1800
2. Credits: 3 Credits with certificate
3. Duration: 03 July- 21 July 2017
1. Fee: Special Price USD 2000
2. Credits: 5 Credits with certificate
3. 3.Duration: 03 July- 04 Aug 2017
1. Including tuition, teaching materials, accommodation, breakfast, lunch and 3-day trips.
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to National Central University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from National Central University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than March 31, 2017.