[This program is self-funded]
SNU Exchange Program is for students in SNU’s partner universities who wish to study at SNU for one or two semesters and transfer credits to their home institution. To be eligible to participate inour exchange program, candidates must be officially nominated by their home institution and pay the tuition fees to their home institution.
Program guideline: SNU Student Exchange Program Application Guideline for Fall 2017(1)
Fall Semester: 1 September ~ Mid-December
College of Business Administration: College of Business Administration_Requisite Subject for Major (1)(1)
List of course offered: Course Search Instruction(1)
Note: Below is only estimation and the final total may vary depending on personal expenses
Housing: 300,000 KRW – 700,000 KRW / month
Local Transportation: 200,000 KRW / month
Meals: 500,000 KRW / month
Books/School Supplies: 600,000 KRW / semester
Communications (mobile phone, internet): 100,000 KRW / month
Personal Expenses: 300,000 KRW / month
• Statement of Purpose (Please use letter size paper 8½″ x 11″) (in English or in Korean)
• A Letter of Recommendation from two of your professors. Please use the SNU letter of recommendation form. One letter of the Recommendation must be written by a university professor at the current school which the applicant is attending. Recommendation_Form(1)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL iBT 88 or IELTS 6.0)
• Korean language proficiency (KLPT, TOPIC, Level 5 *if any)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue to apply online at Seoul National University website as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Seoul National University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than March 15, 2017.