[Scholarship offered for this program]
Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University is pleased to inform that APU Summer Gateway Program participants from our partner universities are eligible to apply for a JASSO (Japan Student Services Organization) Scholarship.
Further information, please go to: http://en.apu.ac.jp/academic/page/content0170.html/
Monthly stipend JPY 80,000 x 2 times (JPY 160,000 in total) are paid in cash during the program at the end of each month in June and July.
• Application Form JASSO_Scholarship_Application_E(1)
• Motivation Letter
• Curriculum Vitae
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• Certificate of Japanese language proficiency by a Japanese language instructor
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to APU as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from APU.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than February 15, 2017.