[Scholarship is offered for this program]
On behalf of National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA), Thailand, we would like to inform you that NIDA will organize the 6th NIDA Summer Camp on “Sustainable Community Development” which will be held during 12–21 June 2017
For further information, please visit: http://www.oia.nida.ac.th/main/ndex.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=305&catid=95
Admission Fee, Accommodation, Meals, Local Transportation. (Exclude Airfare and Insurance)
• Application Form http://www.oia.nida.ac.th/main/images/summercamp2017/Application/4-Registration%20Form%20Summer%20Camp%202017.pdf
• Essay (Min. 1000 words) explains “HOW IMPORTANT OF SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT”
• Two-minute selfie video to present yourself and your essay
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to NIDA as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from NIDA.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than February 28, 2017.