Tamkang university is scheduled to host the fourth tamkang world forum for youth leaders from march 8 through 13, 2017. The forum is designed for both undergraduate and master degree students and the theme of the forum will be “Prospect for the World: Meeting Challenges with Vision.” The discussions are expected to be on such questions as peace, democracy, governance, economy, ecology, environment, culture, society and globalization. English will be the working language of the forum.
Tamkang University will look after the local dormitory accommodation, meals and group transport, airport pickup and return ride from the campus to the airport. Please consider that Airfare cost and Visa Fees are NOT included.
• Application Form application-form-2017
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Letter of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Tamkang University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Tamkang University.
5) After you are selected, you are required to make an essay with any topic fitting the theme of the forum before February 15, 2017 for oral presentation.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than January 5, 2017.