[This program is self funded]
Based in the heart of London, UCL is a world-leading university. Our academic specialisms cover most subjects, from the arts and social sciences to health and physical sciences, and our innovative focus on interdisciplinary study to examine global issues sets us apart. Our academic excellence, and location in one of the world’s most dynamic capital cities, give you unrivalled personal, social and academic benefits which will enhance any CV or résumé.
Every summer, UCL welcomes students from around the world to study for credit in the heart of London.
For more information, please visit: www.ucl.ac.uk/summerschool
- Have completed one year of undergraduate study at the time of joining the UCL Summer School
- Min. GPA 3.3/4.0
- The majority of modules normally require a level of IELTS 7.0 (with a minimum of 6.5 in each subskill) or equivalent
- The following modules require a level of IELTS 6.5 (with a minimum of 6.0 in each subskill) or equivalent: Climate and Energy; Evolution and Sexual Selection; and Anatomy and Developmental Biology
- The following module requires a level of IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each subskill) or equivalent: English Language Skills for Academic Purposes.
|Sunday 2 July, from 12.00pm||Check in at Summer School accommodation|
|Monday 3 July, 9.00am||Enrolment and orientation|
|Monday 3 July, from 5.30pm||Welcome reception|
|Friday 21 July||End of module assessment|
|Friday 21 July, from 7.30pm||End of Session boat party|
|Sunday 23 July, from 12.00pm||Check in at Summer School accommodation|
|Monday 24 July, 9.00am||Enrolment and orientation|
|Monday 24 July, from 5.30pm||Welcome reception|
|Friday 11 August||End of module assessment|
|Friday 11 August, from 7.30pm||End of session boat party|
Tuition only: £ 1850 (one session), £ 3300 (both session)
Tuition and Accommodation: £ 2850 (one session), £ 5300 (both session)
Application Fee: applications received before March 1st 2017 will be exempt from the £60 application fee.
- Please refer to Application Guidelines to help you complete your application form
- Online Application: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/clie/online-applications/login/newUser.php?courseID=125&return=http://www.ucl.ac.uk/clie/online-applications/application.php
- select a preferred module and alternative module;
- submit your academic qualifications/transcript;
- submit your English language qualification (if applicable);
- write a personal statement (approximately 250 words);
- pay the application fee (if applicable)
The deadline for applications is Thursday, 1 June 2017. Applications submitted after this date will be considered subject to availability of places on the Programme.