[This program is self-funded]
Program brochure : student-exchange-student-abroad-brochure
Study and topics offered at Flinders : http://www.flinders.edu.au/webapps/stusys/index.cfm/topic/main
• Application Form : incoming-student-exchange-application-interactive_082011
• Study plan : flinders-topic-approval-form
• Streamlined Student Visa Framework : ssvf-declaration-form
• Motivation Letter / Personal Statement
• Letter of Enrollment from faculty
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Official academic transcript
• Curriculum Vitae
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=550, IELTS 6.0 or iBT 72 with 18 in speaking and writing)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Flinders University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Flinders University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than November 21, 2016.