[This program is self-funded]
Université Catholique de Lille is very happy to announce you its first winter program from January 16 to 29, 2017, modelled on its highly successful month-long European Summer Program, offered every June and July since 2001.
The program will offer a single (6 ECTS) course broken into three modules:
• Beginner-level French language (15 hours)
• Intercultural Communication (2 hours)
• An interdisciplinary introduction to some of the rich regional history and culture entitled “Visualising ‘Flanders’” (24+ hours, half of which are spent in a regular classroom), along with related guided visits and other activities.
The precise material content of the course is at this point flexible, depending in part on the background and interests of the students who wish to enrol.
Price is also flexible, depending on some options. We propose tuition and fees totalling 1200€, to which can be added 600€ for shared hotel accommodation near the University, and 250€ for a final weekend in Paris (27-29 January), hostel accommodation included.
The total cost for the program including accommodation and a trip to Paris would thus be 2050€, but only 1200€ for the 10-day program without the final excursion, should the group wish to arrange alternative accommodation.
• Application Form >>> applicationform__europeanwinterprogram_2017
• Digital passport-size photo (white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Enrollment from faculty
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• Letter of Recommendations from academic advisors
• Colored copy of passport
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=550, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue register to Université Catholique de Lille at firstname.lastname@example.org as for host university application review.
3.a) Follow the instruction in the email
3.b) Transfer the Program Fee
4) FINAL decision from Université Catholique de Lille.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than November 28, 2016. Finish your Email Registration before December 10, 2016.