Untuk dosen UGM
Fulbright is looking for applicants who serve as faculty members at any private or state higher education institutions. The grant affords Indonesian scholars the opportunity to conduct research in the U.S. for a period of three (3) to six (6) months.
- Hold a Nomor Induk Dosen Nasional (NIDN) and fulfill other requirements listed at http://beasiswa.dikti.go.id
- Hold a doctoral (PhD or S3) degree
- Demonstrate sufficient English-language proficiency to conduct research in the U.S., but do not have to submit a TOEFL score
- Have contacted or identified a potential research partner or institution in the U.S.
- Have plans to complete and publish their research upon the completion of the program
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should complete the appropriate application form which can be downloaded below and send it to DIKTI address as shown on the last page of the application form. Please return your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes a 10-15 research proposal.
- One letter of reference, either from your current employer or previous lecturer.
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
The deadline for the submission of application materials for all programs is November 1, 2016. (if the application deadline falls on a weekend or public holiday, it is automatically extended to 5:00 pm on the next business day)
Candidates should complete application forms and submit them and any supporting documents in hard copy to AMINEF via mail (postage) or drop them off in person before the application deadline to the following address (note : only short-listed applicants will be notified and interviewed):
Applicants to the Fulbright Awards for Indonesian Lecturers (RISTEK-DIKTI) Program must submit applications before deadline to the Ministry of Research, Science, and Technology (RISTEK-DIKTI) along with supporting documents via mail (postage) or in person at the following address, making sure also to send a copy of all documents to AMINEF:Fulbright Awards for Indonesian Lecturers Program Direktorat Kualifikasi Sumber Daya Manusia Direktorat Jenderal Sumber Daya IPTEK & DIKTI Kementerian Riset, Teknologi, dan Pendidikan Tinggi Jalan Pintu 1 Senayan, lantai 5 Jakarta 10270
For applicants to the Fulbright Awards for Indonesian Lecturers (RISTEK-DIKTI) Program, you must also register online at: http://beasiswa.dikti.go.id
Note: Program requirements are subject to change without notice
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than October 11, 2016.