This course includes lectures on Japanese language and culture, as well as Japanese language classes to strengthen the 4 fundamentals skills of ‘speaking, listening, reading and writing.’
Tuesday, July 5, 2016 ~ Thursday, July 14, 2016
*Check in date: Monday, July 4/ Check out date: Friday, July 15.
Number of students to be accepted: 2 students
Undergraduate student who have attained at least N2 level of Japanese language proficiency.
PROGRAM FEES = 30,000 JPY
• Program participation fee 30,000 JPY will cover the part of the accommodation fees. Kobe University will bear the rest of accommodation fees, costs related to class tuition fees and learning materials.
• Participants will be responsible for travel expense to/from Japan, daily living expenses (food
and travel) and expenses of buying overseas travel insurance (illness, injury and indemnity).
*A rough estimate for these daily living and travel costs is between 40,000-50,000 yen.
Program URL >>> http://www.kisc.kobe-u.ac.jp/english/i_summer.htm
Program Brochure >>> Brochure KU Summer
1. Application Form KU Summer *
(*Please fill in the application form in Japanese as much as you can.)
2. Written Oath KU Summer *
3. Letter of Recommendation from your Japanese teacher or International office
4. Copy of passport
5. Curriculum Vitae
6. Motiavation Letter
7. Official Academic Transcript
8. Japanese language proficiency (N2 Level)
9. Student Enrollment from faculty
10. Passport Photo (3×4)
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no later than April 22, 2016 at 12 PM.
URGENT [Japan] Kobe University – Summer Program JLC 2016