We have the honor to inform your Excellency that The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute in collaboration with ASEAN Foundation, for academic year 2016; will award a number of scholarships to qualified candidates from ASEAN member countries t0 undertake Master Degree study in various fields in Science, Technology and Medical. This year, 5 (five) scolarships are available for ASEAN nationals (Except Thai citizen) who are interested to pursue a Master Degree at the CGI. Selection of successful applicants will be based on merit.
- Scholarships are open to eligible applicants who is under 30 years of age and hols a Bachelor Degree a cumulative at least 3.00 in one of the following fields:
Sciences : chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Genetics, Microbiology, molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
Medical Sciences : Medicine, Medical Technology, Nursing, Pharmacy or pharmaceutical Sciences.
Application from other related field are also welcome to apply.
- Have at least 1 year of scientific laboratory research experiences
- Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interest in the study
Field of Study
- Applied Biological Sciences : Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Biology
The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees, round trip airfare, accommodation allowance, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and others.
The award is tenable for period of 2 years, subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress.
- Filled application form [download:[application_formfor_asean_citizens_2016]]
- Filled medical history and report [download :[medical_history_and_report_1_]]
- A copy of academic transcript bachelor degree
- Legalized copy of TOEFL or IELTS
- CV or resume
- One page letter of motivation
- Research Proposal
- Two letters of recommendation/reference from home university/institution and previous supervisor
- and others supporting documents
please send two copies of your applications to Office of International Affairs UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no latter than 16th November 2015.