The 10th SEATUC Symposium will take place from 22nd–24th February 2016 at Shibaura Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan. This international Symposium will be an opportunity for prominent researchers, engineers and practitioners who serve as faculty members of SEATUC member universities to present the latest research in any of the following fields:
– OS01: Energy, Environment and Earth System Science
– OS02: Information and Communication Technology
– OS03: Architecture, Urban Planning and Design
– OS04: Bioscience, Biological and Engineering Science
– OS05: Robotics and Mechanical Engineering
– OS06: Materials Science and Engineering
– OS07: Basic Science
– OS08: Transportation Engineering
– OS09: Applied Mathematics and Informatics
– OS10: Electrical Engineering
– OS11: Electronics and Telecommunications
– OS12: Engineering Education
- Abstract paper
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- English proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Letter of recommendation
Download of Format:
Please download the format of extended abstract and full paper from download link
[Attachment] : 1. format-of-extended-abstract-SEATUC2016Microsoft-Word
The paper submission has to be made through the international office of the university where the applicants belong. The individual submission is not accepted. Paper should be submitted electronically in PDF file format.
The submitted original papers are formed into proceedings and subject to be officially published by acquiring ISBN (International Standard Book Number). Therefore, please consider about the paper’s copyright.
Registration Fee: 100$US
Payment Method will be announced later.
Please send all documents above to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no latter than 12th October 2015.